Information We Collect:
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the moment we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you directly contact us, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you may provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information:
We use the information we collect in various ways:
- To operate and maintain our website,
improve, personalize, and expand its content.
- To understand and analyze how you use our website.
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including customer service, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and to send you emails for marketing and promotional purposes.
- To detect and prevent fraud.
Maxim Palace follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies & Web Beacons
Like any other website, Maxim Palace uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information about cookies, please read the “What Are Cookies” article from Cookie Consent.
Please note that Maxim Palace has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies:
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. For more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, you can find it on the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights:
- We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
This privacy statement has been made based on provisions of multiple legislative rules, including Art. 13/14 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Privacy Officer Contact Information:
Alper Günaydin – Maxim Palace – BE0879091402 – firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 486 70 04 36
Last update: 07/05/2023